This module is currently closed
Welcome to Module Three!
We are so excited to have you join us!
- Choose a regular time for your Leap into Literacy class, you will need around one hour.
- You can choose to do 1 or 2 lessons a week… or even more if you can’t stop!
- Get prepared with the appropriate paper, you can learn all about it here.
- Print the worksheets or learning materials, or have them open on another device if you don’t have a printer.
- If you can print, create a folder or binder with plastic sleeves for students to put their completed work in so that they have everything all in one place and can access it easily.
- A pencil with eraser is also needed or a pen if older students prefer that. Have a notebook to write in as well if you can’t print the worksheets.
- Once you start your lesson you can watch, pause, complete the worksheet, and resume as needed.
- At the end of the video there is a writing task, and the materials for that are in your learning centre.
- You can submit your writing task once finished to receive written feedback from your teacher (turnaround time is five days).
If you have any questions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.