This module is currently closed
Welcome to Module One!We are so excited to have you join us! Getting Started
- Choose a regular time for your Leap into Literacy class, you will need around one hour.
- You can choose to do 1 or 2 lessons a week… or even more if you can’t stop!
- Get prepared with the appropriate paper, you can learn all about it here.
- Print the worksheets or learning materials, or have them open on another device if you don’t have a printer.
- If you can print, create a folder or binder with plastic sleeves for students to put their completed work in so that they have everything all in one place and can access it easily.
- A pencil with eraser is also needed or a pen if older students prefer that. Have a notebook to write in as well if you can’t print the worksheets.
- Once you start your lesson you can watch, pause, complete the worksheet, and resume as needed.
- At the end of the video there is a writing task, and the materials for that are in your learning centre.
- You can submit your writing task once finished to receive written feedback from your teacher (turnaround time is five days).